- New or Existing Tourism Operator
- Community or not-for-profit organisation
- Local Government Authority
30 May 2012
This program is designed to assist with the presentation of arts projects at Australian regional and community festivals. It supports festivals in presenting new or special arts activities that they have not presented before and where they would be unable to do so without financial support.
Applications must be made by organisations that manage regular festivals. Eligible organisations include:
- Local governments and councils.
- Cultural organisations.
- Regional arts councils that manage festivals.
- Must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or be incorporated.
Applications must come from incorporated not-for-profit organisations, with annual audited financial statements, that have been in existence for at least 12 months.
There are two funding rounds each year. The latest funding round closed on 10 February 2012.
Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts Phone: 1800 819 461