Holden Community Support Program
- Community or not-for-profit organisation
19 November 2013
The Holden Community Support program reflects the core company values of integrity, innovation, continuous improvement, teamwork and individual respect and responsibility.
The company donates cash, goods and services in kind to community groups, non-profit organisations and educational institutions across Australia.
The Holden Community Support Program does not provide for:
- Operational costs of organisations and established programs.
- Equipment, conference, overseas travel or publications, unless they are an integral part of the project being funded.
- Film, television or radio programs.
- Capital appeals or endowment campaigns.
- Tickets and raffles for fund raising events.
- Religious purposes or political parties.
- Projects that contribute to an individual’s or business’s financial gain.
Holden is committed to existing long term partnerships and is not seeking to establish additional partnerships or provide support for unsolicited requests at this time.
Please contact the Administrator for further information.
The company donates cash, goods and services in kind to community groups, non-profit organisations and educational institutions across Australia. Currently, the company is supporting activities in the following major areas:
- Education and road safety
Phone: 1800 033 349