At 5 percent of the market, Stylish Travellers is the smallest segment - but that still equates to about 750,000 Australians.
Stylish Travellers seek out holidays that reflect their high achievements, and are the segment most likely to travel overseas.
They look for unique and exotic holiday experiences that make them feel discerning, stylish and successful.
Video - Stylish Travellers
Fact Sheet - Stylish Travellers
what they look for in an ideal holiday
• luxury accommodation
• rooms must be air-conditioned and well-furnished with large balconies and spectacular views
• accommodation must offer up-to-date technology and excellent service
• ideally, a day spa would be part of the complex
• prefer to fly, then hire a car
• open to taking a cruise
• quality food and wine are integral
• look for new food experiences
• seek out regions famous for food
• look forward to visiting wineries
• more likely than all other segments to travel as part of an adult couple
• may travel with family
• flexible work patterns offer plenty of holiday opportunities
• regular weekends away
• holiday overseas at least once every few years
• predisposed to thinking only overseas holidays are 'real holidays'